100% full Not resolved
2.0
Turnaround Time

Purchased two red bud trees and didn't expect mature trees; didn't expect to receive two sticks either.Complained to the company after "trees" were planted a few weeks ago and the few leaves turned yellow.

They refunded $75 of my $200+ spent for these sticks. The real kicker was when the owner of a local nursery delivered these "stick" replacements yesterday, looked at the "trees" we removed and said they were nothing more than tree "whips" - taken from a tree [like a sucker sprout]. He said he pays $6 for "whip", which take nearly 10 years to mature into a tree.

If you don't think this is false advertising, well, it is.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Brighter Blooms Nursery and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brighter Blooms Nursery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Brighter Blooms Nursery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brighter Blooms Nursery?

Comments

Monroe, Michigan, United States #1171189

Brighter Blooms Nursery DID issue a full refund as requested, after speaking with an extremely helpful customer service representative.