Brighter Blooms Nursery - Advertisement is fraudulent
Purchased two red bud trees and didn't expect mature trees; didn't expect to receive two sticks either.Complained to the company after "trees" were planted a few weeks ago and the few leaves turned yellow.
They refunded $75 of my $200+ spent for these sticks. The real kicker was when the owner of a local nursery delivered these "stick" replacements yesterday, looked at the "trees" we removed and said they were nothing more than tree "whips" - taken from a tree [like a sucker sprout]. He said he pays $6 for "whip", which take nearly 10 years to mature into a tree.
If you don't think this is false advertising, well, it is.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I hired this "company" to remove leaves from my yard. When they arrived they told me that they were not going to do my back yard because all the leaves..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."