2621 Old Nation Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29715, USA

the 1 year warranty is a joke! my banana tree lasted 3 months and I did not know the company wa still in business because i have not been able to contact them at all.

In case they read this, here is my information: order date 19-sept-2017 order # 2776868 ref # 1171728 I don't expect to hear from them but if i do, i will write a review to cover it. very expensive for such a short life.

there is nothing more i can say about this so if you are a customer, please be very cautious when ordering . I would certainly think anyone in business would be so concerned about their reputation and care about their customers to protect their future business and not take such chances.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brighter Blooms Nursery Banana Tree.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

I don't understand how you can blame anything but fate after several months in ? what sort of climate ? Without additional information or explanation, I'm going to assume you're a black-thumb who planted something improperly and in the wrong place.