Brighter Blooms Nursery - Was sold a stick as a fruit tree
Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches
and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait until summer to get them to replace it (then it will be to hot to ship)
Have been trying to get either a timely replacement or money back
have also asked for managers
have sent pictures several times
sent link to the nursery that they got the tree from that shows that it was not pruned properly at an earlier age
Have no desire to buy there ever again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor product and service
- Reason of review:
- bad quality and poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dwarf Cherry
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself a favor...CALL SOMEONE ELSE.....!!!! Mowed grass last tuesday for $140.00 said it was too long so had to come back the following week, made it out..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Desk person was checking her texts . Then even though I have insurance they made me give my debit card. Wonder if they are going to Bill me twice. Now..."
- "bought to cover my boat. First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground. I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."