Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches
and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait until summer to get them to replace it (then it will be to hot to ship)
Have been trying to get either a timely replacement or money back
have also asked for managers
have sent pictures several times
sent link to the nursery that they got the tree from that shows that it was not pruned properly at an earlier age
Have no desire to buy there ever again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor product and service
- Reason of review:
- bad quality and poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dwarf Cherry
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Purchased two red bud trees and didn't expect mature trees; didn't expect to receive two sticks either. Complained to the company after "trees" were planted a few weeks ago..."
- "Our son was almost killed on our mower that we had just purchased 2 weeks before his wreck. he was on way to his sisters house just out the road..."
- "Ryland Homes is building a new subdivision behind me. I've had two major water leaks for the first time ever since they put a huge generator back there for the..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "bought to cover my boat. First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground. I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the..."
- "Desk person was checking her texts . Then even though I have insurance they made me give my debit card. Wonder if they are going to Bill me twice. Now..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."