100% full Not resolved

Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches

and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait until summer to get them to replace it (then it will be to hot to ship)

Have been trying to get either a timely replacement or money back

have also asked for managers

have sent pictures several times

sent link to the nursery that they got the tree from that shows that it was not pruned properly at an earlier age

Have no desire to buy there ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor product and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quality and poor customer service " of brighter blooms nursery tree and associated monetary loss in the amount of $96. Brighter Blooms Nursery needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brighter blooms nursery tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brighter Blooms Nursery.

Had an Experience with Brighter Blooms Nursery?

Comments

DiMeo Farms - Upick Blueberries Rip Off Dimeo Farms "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..." Read more Trugreen - Horrible, will never use again. Trugreen "TRUGREEN over-fertilized and killed large parts of our lawn, especially the backyard. We were interested in killing some weeds in our front yard and our backyard already looked very nice..." Read more Trugreen - Never again! Trugreen "I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER use TruGreen again!!!I have stamped concrete driveway..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more