Brighter Blooms Nursery - Was sold a stick as a fruit tree
Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches
and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait until summer to get them to replace it (then it will be to hot to ship)
Have been trying to get either a timely replacement or money back
have also asked for managers
have sent pictures several times
sent link to the nursery that they got the tree from that shows that it was not pruned properly at an earlier age
Have no desire to buy there ever again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor product and service
- Reason of review:
- bad quality and poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dwarf Cherry
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It took them 3 weeks to take care of one tree!! They had every excuse in the book not to comeback and finish the job! They have damaged my lawn..."
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Desk person was checking her texts . Then even though I have insurance they made me give my debit card. Wonder if they are going to Bill me twice. Now..."
- "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..."
- "bought to cover my boat. First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground. I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the..."